• Lanham TI & Day Site - 301-850-1148
  • Silver Spring TI & Day Site - 301-658-1986
  • Clarksburg TI & Day Site - 301-691-1148
  • Washington DC DDS Center - 202-990-2290
  • Potomac Autism Waiver TI Site - 301-691-5256
  • Waldorf Autism Waiver TI Site - 301-850-1148

News & Events

Effective January 1, 2017, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene will cover medically necessary Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services for Maryland Medical Assistance enrolled members under the age 21.
View All

Have a Question?

Have concerns about your child or loved one’s behavior? Contact us.
Contact Us

Quick Questionnaire

It only takes a few minutes for you to answer our simple questionnaire. Please send us some information so we can provide you with the appropriate services.
Find Out More

DDA Galleries

Girl wearing pink tshirt smiling

View More

Will my child be able to receive DDA services along with CFC?
Yes! The hours cannot overlap, however, CFC and DDA services can both be utilized to meet your child’s needs.
How will my child benefit from Personal Supports?
Personal Supports offer a range of home and community based services intended to assist the individual according to his/her needs as articulated in the individualized plan. These services are provided regularly based on the number of hours awarded by DDA.
What is the Community Pathways Waiver Program

A waiver is from the federal Centers on Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), which allows states to waive or bend the usual rules to allow Medicaid and other services to be delivered in a different place, to people with different needs, or different income levels. CMS administers several different waiver programs that states use to fund community supports. States apply for a waiver and put in matching dollars according to a formula based on each state’s population and income.

What is DORS and how can it help me?

DORS stands for the Division of Rehabilitation Services. This program is designed to help people with physical, emotional, intellectual, developmental, sensory and learning disabilities go to work and keep their jobs by providing services such as career assessment and counseling, assistive technology, job training, higher education and job placement.

DORS will assign a counselor who will talk with you about DORS services and find out if you are eligible for these services. To find out more on how to become enrolled in these services, please visit http://dors.maryland.gov/Pages/default.aspx or call 410-554-9442.

How can I or my family member apply for DDA services through Renoxx Caregivers, Inc.?

Referrals generally come through a Coordinator of Community Services provider under the adult waiver program (i.e. Total Care, MMARS, and Resource Connections) or through a Transition Coordinator out of the school system. You can learn more about DDA services at https://dda.health.maryland.gov Families and individuals may also self-refer. All DDA referrals are considered on a case-by-case basis by our Director.

We approach our DDA intake process in a very personal and individual-specific manner. Typically, for those persons receiving DDA supports, the Case Manager and Program Director will meet with the individual and his or her family to gather information and determine serve needs.

Does Renoxx Caregivers, Inc. accept private pay?
Yes. You will need to contact our main office at 301-850-1148 for further details on enrolling as a participant in our services.
couple smiling