News & Events
Effective January 1, 2017, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene will cover medically necessary Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services for Maryland Medical Assistance enrolled members under the age 21.
Have a Question?
Have concerns about your child or loved one's behavior? Contact us.
It only takes a few minutes for you to answer our simple questionnaire. Please send us some information so we can provide you with the appropriate services.
Find Out More
Welcome to Our ABA Program Home Page!
Special Announcement: ABA Clinic is now Open in Silver Spring
Come see our newest center!
Our ABA Program
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) provide in-home and community-based ABA consultation, supervision, and training services for children and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders on the Maryland Medicaid Program. We also now accept multiple private insurance clients as well. We work with individuals from 18 months to 21 years.
Private insurances accepted that we are in-network for:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
We specialize in using a wide range of behavior services and methods to help every child reach their fullest potential. Our ABA methods are used to support persons with autism in at least six ways:
- To increase behaviors (e.g., reinforcement procedures increase on-task behavior or social interactions);
- To teach new skills (e.g., systematic instruction and reinforcement procedures teach functional life skills, communication skills, or social skills);
- To maintain behaviors (e.g., teaching self-control and self-monitoring procedures to maintain and generalize job-related social skills);
- To generalize or to transfer behavior from one situation or response to another (e.g., from completing assignments in the resource room to performing as well in the mainstream classroom);
- To restrict or narrow conditions under which interfering behaviors occur (e.g., modifying the learning environment); and
- To reduce interfering behaviors (e.g., self-injury or stereotypy).
- Selection of interfering behavior or behavioral skill deficit;
- Identification of goals and objectives;
- Establishment of a method of measuring target behaviors;
- Evaluation of the current levels of performance (baseline);
- Design and implementation of the interventions that teach new skills and/or reduce interfering behaviors;
- Continuous measurement of target behaviors to determine the effectiveness of the intervention; and
- Ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention, with modifications made as necessary to maintain and/or increase both the effectiveness and the efficiency of the intervention. (MADSEC, 2000, p. 21-23)
Who We Serve
- Under 21 years of age;
- Enrolled in the Maryland Medicaid Assistance Program, Signa Insurance, or have United Health Insurance;
- Living in the Community;
- Diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) through Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluation
- Referred to Beacon Health Options for ABA therapy services.
- Residing in Maryland.
At this moment, Renoxx Caregivers provides services only to families who have United Health, Cigna, or Maryland Medicaid insurance benefits for ABA. We are currently pursuing relationships with other insurance companies. Kindly check with us periodically to see if we are in-network with your insurance.