News & Events
Effective January 1, 2017, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene will cover medically necessary Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services for Maryland Medical Assistance enrolled members under the age 21.
Have a Question?
Have concerns about your child or loved one's behavior? Contact us.
It only takes a few minutes for you to answer our simple questionnaire. Please send us some information so we can provide you with the appropriate services.
Find Out More
Our Behavior Therapy Services
At Renoxx Caregivers, we currently offer the following ABA services through the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DHMH) and under the Administration of Optum Health. We are able to offer telehealth and in-home services currently. Our full-service ABA center in Silver Spring Maryland will be opening in the Fall of 2020. At that time we will be able to offer clinic-based services.
ABA Assessment or ABA Reassessment
- This service is administered by a Psychologist, BCBA-D or BCBA);
- At Renoxx Caregivers, we utilize The Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP) and Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS) for our assessments;
- We may use other measures for program development which includes checklists, rating scales, and parent report/interview.
- Individual Face to Face Therapy – administered by a BCBA-D, BCBA, Psychologist, BCaBA, RBT and BT;
- Group Therapy – administered to multiple children/adolescents at a time in a group by a BCBA-D, BCBA, Psychologist, BCaBA, RBT and BT;
- Social Skills Group Therapy administered to multiple children/adolescents at a time in a group setting by a BCBA-D, BCBA, and Psychologist;
- Direct Supervision of BTs and RBTs by a BCBA-D, BCBA, and Psychologist;
- Indirect Supervision BTs and RBTs by a BCBA-D, BCBA, and Psychologist.
- Individual Parent Training may or may not involve the presence of the child as clinically appropriate; Administered by a BCBA-D, BCBA, Psychologist or BCaBA;
- Group Parent Training of multiple family groups and other caregivers which emphasizes skills development and support so that caregivers become competent in implementing treatment protocols across critical environments; Administered by a BCBA-D, BCBA, or Psychologist.
REVIEWS BY OUR FAMILIES:
“My therapist Esther is wonderful with (our son). In just 2 sessions, he is already interacting more with us.” – Marcelle
“We wish to express our profound thanks to your esteemed office for your wonderful support, love, and care shown to us with regards to (our daughter’s) ABA sessions. We see massive improvements in our daughter and her comprehension and behavioral sessions have improved. Her consistency in sessions with (our daughter) is also yielding positive results at her school. One other issue worthy of mention is her zeal to educate us, her parents, on how to work on (our daughter’s) behaviors anywhere and anytime.” – Benjamin
“We wish to say a big thank you to Miss O for her outstanding performance. Our observations and relationship with Miss Hawkins, have not only allayed our fears but rather, strengthened our hope in (our daughter’s) growth and development. Professional supervision from Miss Tammie and Miss Hawkins has impressed us all. Her firmness, experience, and patience in molding (our daughter) are so admirable. We say a BIG THANKS to Miss Hawkins, Miss Tammie, and to you for your wonderful and professional foresight in helping (our daughter).” – Anna
“I just want to let you know that I’m really impressed with my daughter’s improvement with Anna, her RBT. My daughter now can repeat the number from 0-9. She can say many colors. And she said “phone” when she wants to play with the phone. She can say many colors. This is amazing and I really appreciate Anna’s effort.”– Mom of a 2-year-old in our ABA program
◊ Child names removed and parent names minimized for privacy